Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Happy Birthday Boss - #6!

To start the birthday celebration at the birthday boy's request he had a donut and cheese balls. He'd been asking for cheese balls for weeks at breakfast. Makes zero sense as he's never had them before but I decided there was no better day than his birthday. Oh yes and Sunny D. His recent discovery and love which he gets on special occasions. 
Can't believe he is 6! 
Yum-o! 
Avery got one with pink sprinkles. No cheese balls for her. 
Obligatory parental pics.
He wanted a sports birthday party so we had it at D1. He helped come up with what to put in the goody bags. He was most excited about his idea of a whistle. Parents weren't overly excited about that one. 
They played all sorts of games. Soccer, kickball, chase. Plus they just ran around like crazies. 
I think this red faced cutie had the most fun out of everyone there. She went non-stop. 
Football cupcakes. 
Packed party room! He had Grace friends and AB friends come. 
I think it was a super fun, successful party.

No comments:

Post a Comment