Thursday, October 9, 2014

Sparks Visit - (late on this post)

I kept thinking I had taken pictures with my good camera on this visit but I suppose all I have are cell pictures. A few weeks ago the Sparks girls came for a visit to adopt a dog so we got some play time in with them. Ross had it all planned out and of course it involved the slip-n-slide. 
Anna Beth and Mrs. Amber came over to play too! The girls seemed to love it as much as Ross! 
Aves even played a little. 
Walt - the reason for the visit. He was so good with all those kids acting crazy. 
After water play we had Chick-Fil-A and ice cream treats.
Saying bye is never easy for these lunatics but they seemed to enjoy getting in a couple of smooches.
Finally a decent pose. I have zero clue what was going on with Avery in both of these pictures but it appears that she had a bit of trouble walking. :) 
Fun times with good friends - nothing much can top that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment