Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Ross' First Day of Kindergarten!

Ross started a new school and the first morning had much excitement. Hello K-5! 
He's an Arkansas Baptist Eagle! 
Photography by Ross
He actually was ok with pictures that morning!  
I saw this idea where you buy a shirt you think they'll fit in when they are a senior and take a picture in it at the start of each school year to see how they grow. I loved the idea so here is picture 1. 
He wanted a picture with his rock.
Silly face was mandatory as well.
So literally every single picture with his sign had his mouth open b/c he was talking so much. :)
Drop off went really well. He didn't cry a bit and I almost didn't cry a bit. WIN!
That afternoon I picked him up for a haircut with our favorite Mr. Michael. Ross reported to us he had a great first day! Perfect ending was the fact that he and Mr. Michael both had on blue shoes. 
 Love him!
Now that Ross has been in school a little while we definitely believe we made the right choice when we picked the school. We all love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment