Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Card outtakes and final product

Well this year proved to be not so easy in getting pictures for our Christmas card. I was so good and set up the backdrop and tested with a very compliant Raggedy Ann.
Next I tested with a very non-compliant Ninja warrior.
Move on to another day and I moved the location of said backdrop and tested with another compliant friend.
Now move on to fake smiler.
Next insert snotty nose from crying b/c I put her hair up.
Oh wait - let's taste this yummy bell.
Oh yes - the eldest had to taste as well b/c the baby sister did. (I think the bell tasting lasted a solid 5 minutes)
Just a glimpse of the backdrop and the area I had to work with.
Avery would not leave her sleeves alone. She's ok with regular long sleeves but hates if they have a cuff.
Oh praise be! A few good ones.
Snotty nose finally quit running and she did well.
Final product and we didn't even hurt each other in the process - though I may or may not have made some threats. :)
Merry Christmas from the Martins!

No comments:

Post a Comment