Monday, October 21, 2013

Zoo Field Trip

(I'm so behind on my blog posts - trying to catch up) I absolutely can't believe this was the last field trip to the zoo Ross will go on with his friends. The 3 red heads have been together from the start.
Josh has a slight crush on Aves and says he is going to marry her. I wish I knew what he was telling her at that moment.
Senior picture - minus Ross who was on a potty break but I was never able to get all 4 together again.
The seniors are so good to Avery. She definitely thinks she's a big kid. Ever protective Josh standing there with his hand on her back.
Ms. Ashley gave them glasses.
The zoo had done a lot of work since our last visit. It looked so great! One of the favorites was the tiger exhibit.
Playground is always a big hit.
It turned out to be so hot that day. Anna Beth and Ross were spent.
The train was broke down so they kids got to ride the carousel instead. Avery wasn't too sure about it at first. She is not the fan of rides to say the least.
So big! Last year she went and I posted a pic of her first tooth. Now she's running!
Juniors and Seniors get to go on a picnic after the zoo. Definitely AB's favorite activity was to swing.
She lost her sunglasses so we improvised with a pair of Avery's.
Monkey bar time.
The last pic of the day and it was fitting - farewell Grace zoo field trip. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment