Friday, May 3, 2013

Family pictures

We had family pictures made two weeks ago and got back the proofs. Let me just say that these were supposed to be done in February for Avery's 1 yr pics and what a chore it was to get them done! Photographer problems, weather problems, sick kid problems, and then finally we made it!

Here are a few:

This pretty much summed up our day.  :)
Ross never would listen when we told him to look at the photographer, Meredith, and not mess with Avery is she was doing something crazy. Avery also made her mommy very happy and wore a bow most of the time!
Love them!
She really isn't so sure about getting in touch with nature - sitting on the ground.
Her hair cracked me up. I called her peacock all day.
I can not believe he is so big! We didn't get pictures made last year b/c I'd just had Avery so I decided we could just skip a year and use his school pictures as his 3 yr old pic. So crazy to see this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment