Monday, September 24, 2012

Golf Classes at First Tee

Ross has started taking golf classes on Saturday morning and loves it. After playing a round with his Daddy yesterday I'm told there is a huge difference in Ross' golf game. :o)
Looks like a beautiful swing to me!
The first day of class I had some peanut butter crackers for him and now he thinks he is supposed to eat his morning snack out on the golf course. This past week I left the snack in the car and he was quite put out. Pros are so temperamental!
One of the many instructors helping Ross out. For some reason Ross referred to him as Uncle 'X' for like a week. I can't remember his name to save my life.
A main thing Ross is supposed to be working on is how he stands - feet shoulder width apart.
After struggling to do it Uncle X put tees in front of Ross' feet and told him to put his toes up against them before each swing. Ross wasn't much a fan of proper standing form. Doesn't he look like such a big boy?!?
Daddy is a good caddy. He sets the ball up on the tees for Ross before each hit and carries his clubs.
I'm there to take pictures and hold Avery. Most of the pictures will be from this angle and view point b/c I'm sitting on the grass with Ms. A in my lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment