Friday, August 31, 2012

Ross man

Ross often plays  with play-doh after school while I'm feeding Avery. He loves to use the roller and scissors.
We've got some stamps with the alphabet that he uses to spell his name. He can spell his first name and last name.
He always looks for the second S and I try to tell him he can use the same S for the other one but he just doesn't think that is right so we end up with ROS.
He's quite the helper in the kitchen too. He's a champ at making lemonade and Rice Krispie Treats!

Ross is such a funny little boy (I'm sure all parents say that about their kid). He's also a genius! :) One of the things that absolutely cracks me up that he says is "afterfore". "You're going to pick me up afterfore school." Makes sense to me. You have before and afterfore. Duh people!

No comments:

Post a Comment