Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Avery update

Avery is growing like a weed. She's almost 6 months! This is how she rides in her car seat! 99% of the time she's holding on to the sides. Even when she falls asleep she keeps a grip. No it isn't just with Mommy - so no bad driver comments please! :)
We also go the Jumperoo out for her and she kinda likes it. Not as big of a fan as Ross was but I think she'll get there. Ross didn't have as much entertainment so I think that's part of it. Avery really likes to be in the floor with her big brother.
Comparison pic of Avery and Ross. They were both right around 5 months when I took both pictures. Ross was a wee bit more of a chunky monkey than Avery.
She is rolling around like crazy all over the living room. She also is sitting up like a pro! 

No comments:

Post a Comment