Friday, April 13, 2012

Making the Rounds

Avery got to meet some very important people for the first time over the last month. One being her great grandmother - Granny Martin. By Avery's little grin I'm pretty sure she enjoyed the visit! Next up is Meme. By Meme's 'little grin' I'm pretty sure she enjoyed the visit. Well that and the fact that she gushed about Avery nonstop. Finally our Granddad. He loves babies and they love him too! She was quite relaxed with him.Uncle Kev was there too but he'd met her before. Still he takes every chance he can get to hold her. Uncle De even made it for a visit. We had other visitors with him as well but I'm still waiting on pictures from the official photographer of the visit. *cough cough* Life couldn't be better with our little family now complete. Well other than getting this whole potty training thing down - then life couldn't be better. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment