Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Update from Mommy

Well Daddy has been updating the blog but I thought I'd get some pictures uploaded from the camera. Avery arrived as announced below and will be 4 weeks old tomorrow! She's been so good and a blessing to our family. Dr. Breniman delivered her and Ross both. We love him! Though he is on my list after a mix up on the tubal - he forgot! So my little joke of Avery being the last unless God has other plans wasn't quite a funny once I found out that little piece of info while on the surgery table! Not a happy camper while being checked out. It was OH SO COLD!All better and ready to pose for pictures.Love at first sight.Mam was ready to get her hands on her.Talk about a gratuitous picture! From this point forward you'll just see my arm. :)Big Bro Ross! Oh so cute and sweet.First time he got to hold her. He loves kissing her and is "very gentle". If you come visit he'll be sure and instruct you to be just that! Granny and Papa kept Ross the first two nights so they brought him up to the hospital once Avery arrived.Uncle Brent and Alex visited. Alex loved her big time.Sweet kisses again from big brother.Great-Grandad came to visit too.3 generations. We didn't get one with my Dad in it. Ross was a wee bit crazy that day and we were lucky to get this.The babies always love Uncle Kevin. This is the chair that the Dads sit in while they wait for entry into the surgery room for c-sections. I've been informed that it is a long wait! I tend to think it isn't as bad as what the Moms are going through though.Getting ready to leave the hospital after 3 nights. This time I felt comfortable enough to put her in the seat myself. I had the nurse put Ross in it when we got ready to leave the hospital with him.Ross wanted to hold her and be Rudolph. She obliged.We've tried many sleep techniques. The only way she'll sleep in the swing is if i turn on the white noise I downloaded from iTunes. She loves it.She also likes to relax on the sofa from time to time. She stretches out and does a little kicking. After which I massage her feet. I wonder if I had my feet massaged as a baby? Avery loves it! We've had so many visitors and I wish I had pictures from everyone to put on here. So many friends and family have brought food and even thought to bring Ross gifts as well as Avery. That especially melted my heart as he has been made to feel special too. Thanks to everyone for the support you've shown us the last few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment