Monday, January 30, 2012

Ross goes bowling

We took Ross bowling for his final hoo-rah before Avery's arrival. It was his first time and he really had fun! Mommy didn't bowl. Daddy was excited about the bumpers. :<) (just kidding!)Ross had Daddy help a few times at first.What is bowling without snacks?? Once he got his drink and snack he had to have a drink and bite before each of his turns. I guess bowling takes a lot out of you.It was decided he bowled best by pushing the ball when he was on his knees. Might as well stay there to watch it go all the way down the lane too.Relaxing between turns. ha I always want to bathe in a bottle of sanitizer when I leave a bowling alley. I wanted to marinate Ross in some. He was right at home and wanted to keep the shoes! Final score. Like I said - his Daddy was excited over the bumpers. (just kidding!) haOn the video I took Ross got a spare!





No comments:

Post a Comment