Wednesday, December 21, 2011

"Let's Make Sumting"

When I told Ross I was picking him up from school yesterday he quickly responded with "let's make sumting". I'm not sure when or why this theory started but he's pretty sure when I pick him up that we are supposed to make something in the kitchen. So I tried to find a fairly easy treat that wasn't too messy to make. The something ended up being Rudolph Bites.

He is a great helper! First he removed the wrappers from the Hershey Kisses. (only ate 4 total out of 40 or so that we made so not bad) Then he placed the Kisses on the pretzel. He reminded me several times he doesn't like pretzels. He wanted to get his picture taken. A little cherry juice is on his chin from when we got home. :) He took a bath later - it was all good. After they baked for a few minutes and the chocolate melted he went to putting on Rudolph's nose. See... Rudolph Bites. The two top pieces are his antlers and obviously he has his very shiny nose. This picture is courtesy of Ross. He always likes to help take some pictures. We had a lot of fun! This was a great thing for little kids to make! Ross pretty much did all the work - and yes his hands were clean. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment