On Saturday after the Razorbacks finished up a win we went to play 9 holes of golf. By "we" I mean Ross and Daddy and I went along to enjoy the weather and to take some pictures.

Ross drove the cart between holes. It was hilarious b/c he would just steer all over the place and pretty much look everywhere except at the direction we were headed. (Daddy helped)

As soon as we got to the putting green Ross was out of the cart and headed for his turn.

He immediately took the flag out and eventually got it on the ground. He had a slight issue getting it off his neck but he figured it out. :)

Here he is showing me the line he uses on the putter to get the ball straight in the hole.


We all got cherry limeades on the way to the course and I let him have our cherries. Those cherries = true love right there!

Headed to another green with Daddy.


Such a helper! He always wanted to carry the clubs back. They compromised and Ross carried two and Daddy carried one.
No comments:
Post a Comment