We took Ross to his first
Travs' baseball game on Sunday afternoon. The weather was absolutely fantastic! Shortly after arriving we saw the mascot. Ross said it was a puppy. Another kid told me it was a horse.
Da-
Da said it was a mule or something like that. I honestly don't know. I choose to go with Ross and we call it a puppy.

Ross was quite excited that I just let him explore whatever he wanted to, though I wasn't far behind.

He was pointing out the visiting team's baseball players.


After a while of exploring he got a frozen lemonade and decided to watch some of the game with
Da-
Da.

I got 2 extra spoons in case he dropped one so I decided to use one to try his tasty treat. Each time I went to take a bite he took the bite off my spoon and ended up taking my spoon as well! He ended up with all 3 spoons in the cup and didn't really want me to use any of them - I did though and it was quite tasty. :)
Da-
Da tried to get a picture of me and Ross together but he said our eyes were always closed. Oh well. Here is a pic to prove I was there and having a good time ta boot!

After about 15 minutes of watching the game Ross and I went to do some playing at the Kid Zone. Dare I say the best part of the baseball game?

He was excited over all the bouncy stuff. He tried so hard to climb up those stairs.


He finally turned around and said "help mommy". The nice attendant let me go in and help him climb up. He slid down with 2 sweet boys. After that he wanted me to slide with him so much to his delight I did a few times and we had a lot of fun. On occasion it pays to be short.

Eventually
Da-
Da made his way over to us and had visited the
souvenir shop and bought a shirt and a Cubs ball. We did sit at this location very long b/c once Ross let the ball go down to the visiting team and they graciously threw it back. One of their team member's last names was Hamburger. Seriously!

He loves to play catch. Some boys were on the grass playing and he threw the ball to them. They were impressed with his skills. :)

Another end to a great weekend! A couple of videos below of him watching the game. It was really funny how he got into it!
No comments:
Post a Comment