Friday, March 25, 2011

A sunny Sunday afternoon

Sunday was a fantastic day for us!! Church was most excellent. Nap time was well received by Ross. I got his closet transitioned from Winter to Summer. We played outside! All in that order. :o)

As you can see Ross really was a huge help in the closet organization. I don't know what I'd do without my helper to to go through my neat stacks of clothes and scatter them every where and mix in most of his stuffed animals. It would be a boring task I tell ya! Yes, he had the monkey on his back - per his request.
Once the closet was in order we went for a walk. Ross needed take a few pictures. He likes you to pose for the camera and you must say "cheese"!
Once we finished our walk we got out the bubbles. He loves bubbles! Give the kid some bubbles and pizza and he's one happy dude!
Gymboree Bubble Ooodles are the best on the market! It isn't necessarily the bubble mixture but the contraption you blow on that is awesome! You don't deal with the drippy wand and one dip in the bubble liquid creates a ton of bubbles. Ross hasn't quite grasped how to blow so the bubbles will come out but he gives it a good effort.
A little batting practice. Dare I say could give a 3 yr old a run for his/her money! I'd venture to say maybe even a 4 yr old. :) At least where hitting is concerned. He "crushes" the ball and will let you know he does too!
Ross was quite hot after all our outside activities. He had to come inside and get some lemonade and a snack. I'm glad to see some cooler Spring temps this week. I was beginning to think Spring skipped us and we were already facing Summer. We are meeting some friends at the park this afternoon and I can't wait! I know Ross will be SO happy! (of course that is if it doesn't rain)

No comments:

Post a Comment