Dinner time at our house is often gross, hence the warning. This is the time that Ross gets to pretty much feed himself 100%. He's actually getting a lot better. The mess below is from graham cracker Goldfish and peanut butter to dip them in. He kept trying to lick it out of the cup. He LOVES peanut butter! Even funk-tastic isn't he a cutie?!?

Dinner time is right before bath time, which is right before bedtime so he gets tired midway through.

He was particularly messy this night. He even dumped out his peaches, which he usually never does.

They made friendship bracelets at school that day and he decided he wanted to eat the fruit loops. They kept sticking to his face because of all the peanut butter.

This is the grossest we get for eating. I haven't given in to making spaghetti noodles. I use Farfalle which is so much easier for him to eat. I can't quite go there with the long noodles. Hey though, I think everyone can agree I'm a lot better at these messes than people gave me credit for in the beginning. Bon Appétit!
Too cute! I see why you have bathtime scheduled after dinner time!!
ReplyDelete