Thursday, June 17, 2010

See Ross (insert witty remark here)

Uncle De got Ross a bean bag after seeing Lester in one of the posts. It is really cute and Ross loves to crawl on and off it. Though he can't figure out how to do it with books in tow so we usually assist. I snapped this picture just because I thought it was so cute! Are you tired of chair pictures yet? I think he likes having his own little space. Occasionally he gives Daddy a run for his money on the leather chair but after a while he'll usually climb down and get in his red chair. Every morning this is what I see. I'm in the bathroom getting ready and Ross comes out of his bedroom holding his buddies. He's always in a good mood and chatting away. We love mornings! (though I wouldn't complain if they started a bit later)

No comments:

Post a Comment