Monday, March 29, 2010

another general update

Ross got to see a family friend, Gage, on Friday. They were born on the same day. They weighed the same, and were almost the exact length. It was funny to hear them jabber to each other. I thought I got more pics but didn't. Gage got there later and Ross goes to bed with the chickens so it cut down on their play time. I snapped this of him taking his Sunday afternoon nap. He sleeps with the elephant, blanket, and a rabbit (underneath him) every night. The pillow is now a must too. Since he was a baby-baby his favorite 3 animals were blue bear, blue rabbit, and the elephant. Loves, loves them!!
He also loves, loves Barney! He'll play and play and then a part will come on that he likes and he'll pull up on the cabinet and watch it. Before I get responses about him being too close to the TV he doesn't do this ALL the time! Only special Barney scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment