Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ross and Mom's morning routine

I thought I'd let everyone see what a typical morning looks like in our kitchen. While I'm getting Ross' breakfast ready he plays in the floor with his own various kitchen 'toys'. Not to say that he never cries. He runs to gamut of happy Ross and not so happy Ross. He climbs my legs as I walk around trying to get me to pick him up, which I do most of the time. :<) Then he calms down and we're right back into playing again.
I'll have to get some pics of him playing while eating some breakfast as well. He plays and plays then stops - opens his mouth - and I pop a piece of pancake in. Then he goes back to playing. If only he would remember how good he had it once he grows up. Oh, not to mention I hold his cup for him to get a sip of milk too. We don't want him to be bothered with such menial taks when there is serious play time going on. ha

No comments:

Post a Comment